Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter and...

a real dog


i have been waiting for this day my intier life. we finlie got a real dog. we finlie fond the one for us.
it all started like this.
first a bad job of coloring eggs and putting stickers on the eggs.

then easter. at night i herd something like a dog. and yes. it is one. everyone jumped for joy. it also chased tobe. he got used to it and asked can i get a picter.
i was excited. he folowed me every where.
and thats the end. it was so fun. we could not wait at all.

3 comments:

  1. Jane that is so exciting! Colin and Benny like your dog too. They looked at the pictures and said ruff ruff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you got a puppy!! I told your mommy that dogs are a lot of work but they are also the best!! You will have to HELP your mom feed Theo and remember to take him outside to go POTTY!! Hide your shoes because pretty soon he will want to chew on them.
    It looks like you had a fun Easter!! Maybe the best one yet! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with your new puppy!! I can't handle how cute he is!

    ReplyDelete