Saturday, October 16, 2010

old photos

aly in her flower.
aly's baby blessing party.
aly sleeping. sh sh sh sh.
aly & santa.
bubba & aly. i call tobe bubba.
WOW! grate vue.
me in a train. mom too. dad too. & last but not leest pudels.
me & my snowman.
i bilt that.
bubba sit.
me & pudels eating a suker.
ho butiful.
laghe bubba. lagh.
fine dirink.
aw how cute.
MOM IT'S HOT!
wow cute.
jingel bells jingel bells...
i love this chrismas tree.
aw bubba.
here take it. no thank you.
okay daddy. don't okay me. just do it. okay.
munch on the card that grandma gave me.
sorry mostly me.

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of when you were so little. You are getting so big now. You are a good big sister to Tobe and Aly. I just love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures. You are right - it is a nice view in that one picture. You are a good big sister. Many of the pictures are of you taking care of your little brother and sister. You are such a big girl!!
    Your birthday is coming!!!! I think your birthday party idea is so nice. I can't wait to hear all about it - and see LOTS of pictures.
    I love you Janey!!

    ReplyDelete