Thursday, November 5, 2009

wen megin and josh are here

alyson and tobe runing to go on the slide
alyson smilinge
alyson is plying in the wodr
alyson and tobe on the mary go raoond
josh and megin by the baire
ckids on the mairy go raoon
me and josh fishing
us on the marey go raoond


alyson by the trandes

alyson kcriinge on the flor
tobe by the tranes
me
tobe sdign his tung aoot
family


tobes mad in his buzz lite yeeer costoom
my family
alyson aoot of the pumpkyin
alyson
alyson in the pumpkyin
ducks


alyson and mom and the seels
me
megin

tobe
tobe and o
alyson
alyson

family

3 comments:

  1. They were called mallards, Jane, not ducks. Thanks for having us for 8 days!!!! That was so much fun and I miss you already. The movie is done and it's scary so I'll mail it to you. Talk to you soon. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. U R a gr8 spellr. U R so smrt!! I love it when you post pictures on your blog. I am sending you a birthday box tomorrow. So, watch for it in the mail. I wish I could be there for your birthday. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you pose in your pictures. You look like a model. Do you miss Josh and Megan?? It is so fun when they come over. You looked JUST like Hannah Montana for Halloween.
    I hope you have a great day on Friday!! Happy Birthday! Take lots of pictures at your party so we can see you and pretend that we are there to celebrate with you!!

    ReplyDelete