Tuesday, March 24, 2009

my talk on eternal families

this is my sister her name is aly
this is my brother his name is tobe
this is my mom her name is amanda
this is my dad his name is brett
this is me and my name is jane
this is my mom and dad they got married in the temple which means that we are sealed together as a family forever
this is my grandma she passed away last summer but i know that if i do whats right i will see her again and live with her forever
jesus made it possible to live with our families forever

id like to bear my testimony that i know this church is true and i love my family and i am thankful for jesus and i know the prophet is a true prophet
in the name of jesus christ amen

3 comments:

  1. I love your talk, Jane. I wish I could have heard you give it in Primary. You are right. Your family if FOREVER!! That is great news.

    By the way, how was dance class yesterday? I am glad you go to dance. When you come to my house will you show me what you have learned?? I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janey-bug, I loved your talk too. It is so simple and so true. I love to know that if I do what is right I can see grandma again and live with her forever. That makes me want to be a really good girl. You are very smart and very beautiful. Be a good girl. We love you.
    Love,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, That sounds like such a good talk. The pictures made it GREAT. How do you like Indiana? I was there last year and I thought it was a pretty place. Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete